In today’s unpredictable world natural disasters, hardware failures, and Cyber threats, all loom in the darkness and can occur in the blink of an eye! As a business leader would an event such as this be catastrophic for your IT infrastructure and ultimately your business? If so, what can you do today to prevent crippling consequences? In a big picture the answer to these critical questions is actually very simple…
The best way to restore your data and recover as quickly as possible at a moment’s notice so that you can get back to business at hand … is to have a secure true 3rd party off-site backup solution in place for your IT infrastructure.
True 3rd party off-site cloud backup allows you to backup all of your data on a nightly basis and avoid costly down time.
A good backup solution provides the following additional benefits:
- Reduce down time
- Reduce time spent on recovery tasks
- Maintain full Image/Mirror Backups of production machines
- Access granular data: restore down to the file/document level if needed
- Instantly failover: Start any system (physical or virtual) from the backup storage to a cloud data center without moving data
- Test in isolated testing environments capability
- Save money with a cost effective cloud backup vs. traditional on-site clunky unreliable hardware
- Ensure security of data with end-to-end AES-256 encryption
- Dashboard control panel visibility with status of backups, file sizes, backup speeds, number of versions, etc.