Back up, never back down…
In today’s unpredictable world natural disasters, hardware failures, and Cyber threats, all loom in the darkness and can occur in the blink of an eye! As a business leader would an event such as this be catastrophic for your IT infrastructure and ultimately your business? If so, what can you do today to prevent crippling consequences? In a big picture the answer to these critical questions is actually very simple…
The best way to restore your data and recover as quickly as possible at a moment’s notice so that you can get back to business at hand … is to have a secure true 3rd party off-site backup solution in place for your IT infrastructure.
True 3rd party off-site cloud backup allows you to backup all of your data on a nightly basis and avoid costly down time.
A good backup solution provides the following additional benefits:
- Reduce down time
- Reduce time spent on recovery tasks
- Maintain full Image/Mirror Backups of production machines
- Access granular data: restore down to the file/document level if needed
- Instantly failover: Start any system (physical or virtual) from the backup storage to a cloud data center without moving data
- Test in isolated testing environments capability
- Save money with a cost effective cloud backup vs. traditional on-site clunky unreliable hardware
- Ensure security of data with end-to-end AES-256 encryption
- Dashboard control panel visibility with status of backups, file sizes, backup speeds, number of versions, etc.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.